Program for November 30, 2014
1:00 pm till 3:00 pm, at UMKC, Haag Hall, Room 301
Moderators: David Carson, local Freethinker and non-motorist; and, Ray Riepen, retired lawyer.
Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion.
The following conferences and books were recommended during the discussion
- Progress MO this week Â http://www.progressmissouri.org/content/new-details-2014-progressive-summit-december-5-6-columbia
- Â FDIC: AEI Â next week Â https://www.fdic.gov/news/conferences/other_events/2014-12-11-kc.html
- Â Tikkun SF Â http://www.tikkun.org/nextgen/reclaim-america-after-2014-elections-please-come-to-our-conference-dec-14th
- Â Gomorrah by Robert Saviano Â http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Saviano
- Â This Changes Everything by Naomi Klein Â http://books.simonandschuster.com/This-Changes-Everything/Naomi-Klein/9781451697384
- Â Transition Books Â Â http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/transition
- Â 350 Â Organization Â Â http://350.org/